Perhaps you have some videos that have been transferred to DVD - home movies, weddings, family memorials, birthdays, graduations, or your very own music videos - and you want additional copies. Disc2Day's distinguished DVD Duplication service is quite popular with budding filmmakers looking to make copies of their work. Or if you have bulky VHS tapes or old film you would like to convert to DVD to save time going through them we can consolidate that footage and save you a lot of space on your shelves.
Our notable in-house service standard turnaround is 5 business days, so you can have your product quickly. Disc2Day also offers same or next day turn on most duplication services. Ask about our 3 business day turn.
Disc2Day's first class DVD Duplication service is similar to our CD Duplication process:
Disc2Day offers three quality print options to choose from:
- First, we take your DVD master copy and duplicate it onto high quality media.
- Next, we transfer the data in a digital-to-digital format. This means your copies will always be consistent with the quality of the master copy.
- One color thermal printed directly onto the disc with black text or simple logos.
- Smear proof, full color UV cured Digital Inkjet print.
- The highest quality, water resistant gloss finish in full color thermal printing at 173 DPI/50 dots per inch - better than silkscreen or offset!